1. auto accessory manufacture
2. professional for tire pressure gauge,inflator gauge, tread depth gauge and indicator caps
SMT6116-Air line inflator gauge ·Chrome-plated Zinc body and brass internal parts for long life, lock-on chuck ·36" rubber hose, solid brass bar ·Pressure range: 10-90 psi or 10-120 psi
Properly inflated tires:
can improve gas mileage up to 10%
improve car handling.
How to use
Determine the proper pressure for your tires by checking the owner’s manual or driver’s side door jamb placard.
Check tire pressure before driving when tires are cold.
Press chuck onto the tire stem.
The air pressure of your tire will be displayed.
To inflator, squeeze handle.
Release to check tire pressure
For accuracy, check pressure when tires are cold. Pressure increases with heat. Tires can lose one pound per month under normal conditions. Proper tire pressure improves gas mileage, handling, braking and durability.
To avoid the possibility of eye injury, eye protection must be worn when using this gauge.
Suitable for any tyre from 20-422psi
1. Unscrew existing valve cap.
2. Set tyre pressure to manufacturer's recommendation. (tyre must be cold)
3. Screw indicator cap onto valve by hand.
4. Check regularly to monitor pressure.
5. If red indicator is above the green, your tyre has lost pressure.
6. Re-inflate the tyre to correct pressure.
7. Keep cap clean to make checking easy.
Truck tire gauge ·Chrome-plated Zinc head and metal tube ·2 side plastic bar ·Pressure range: 10-150 psi
Translucent tire gauge ·Translucent plastic body ·4 side plastic bar ·Pressure range: 10-75 psi
Digital tire gauge ·4 pressure units ·Back-Lit LCD and light on gauge’s head for easy use in dark ·Power:CR2032 3V lithium coin cell ·Pressure range: 0-99 psi
Pencil tire gauge ·Chrome-plated zinc head, aluminum tube ·4 side plastic bar ·Pressure range: 10-100 psi